Zoom Training Webinar (for GUMC)
Dahlgren Memorial Library’s Instructional Technology Design and Development (ITDD) division invites GUMC faculty and staff to a training webinar to learn how to leverage the functionality of Zoom for teaching remotely. In this webinar, participants will learn the skills for:
- Scheduling online class meetings in your Canvas course
- Delivering live lectures and recording them for later use
- Facilitating live discussions among students and instructors
- Using Polling for student engagement and Breakout Rooms for group discussions and activities
- Making your Zoom meetings more secure
Registration and participation require a georgetown.edu, gunet.georgetown.edu or medstar.net email address.