Zoom, Part II: Fostering Engagement and Collaboration
Participate in our workshop aimed at equipping you with vital skills to optimize student engagement and foster collaboration in remote and hybrid teaching settings through the effective use of Zoom’s advanced tools, including Reactions, Polling, Share Screen, Whiteboard, and Breakout Rooms. Discover how to make the most of Zoom’s capabilities:
- Promote participation by encouraging students to use Raise Hand
- Engage students through Polling and Advanced Quizzing for interactive learning
- Create captivating group presentations using Share Screen with Multi-Spotlight
- Utilize Whiteboard annotation for collaborative activities
- Facilitate dynamic group discussions through Breakout Rooms
Registration and participation require a georgetown.edu, gunet.georgetown.edu, or medstar.net email address. The Zoom link for this workshop will be provided in your registration confirmation email.
Additional Instructional Technology workshops from DML are accessible here.