Using OBS Studio to Create More Engaging Zoom Presentations
OBS Studio (Open Broadcaster Software Studio) is a free, open source application that allows you to seamlessly switch between various digital inputs – webcams, browser windows, PowerPoint presentations, videos, etc. – on your computer and feed them all as a single stream to Zoom, while you control the changing/mixing of inputs using OBS.
Dahlgren Memorial Library’s Instructional Technology Design and Development (ITDD) division is offering this introductory workshop on how OBS Studio can give you options for creating more engaging presentations. In this workshop, you will learn how to:
Superimpose your webcam image on top of slides
- Make rapid switches between shared document and application windows without affecting any Zoom functions
- Present multiple application windows – PowerPoint slides, YouTube videos, web pages, whiteboards, document cameras, tablets, etc. – simultaneously
- Integrate OBS Studio into Zoom
- Stream video from OBS Studio to Zoom
- Create different scenes with various sources in OBS Studio
- Create rich media presentations in OBS Studio
Registration and participation require a georgetown.edu, gunet.georgetown.edu, or medstar.net email address. The Zoom link for this workshop will be provided in your registration confirmation email.