Recording Lecture Videos with PowerPoint or Zoom
This workshop introduces ways of recording PowerPoint presentations to make asynchronous lecture videos with narrations using PowerPoint or Zoom. You will learn what options and advantages you can get from each of the tools and how to record and share your lecture videos using the tools.
* Recording and editing PowerPoint slides with audio narrations
* Exporting the recordings as mp4 videos and uploading the videos to a cloud system
* Recording Zoom meetings with the screen share of PowerPoint slides and annotations
* Adding audio transcripts for closed captioning
* Editing the recordings in the Zoom portal and saving the videos on the Zoom cloud
The Zoom link for this workshop will be provided in your registration confirmation email.