Recording/Editing Lecture Videos with Panopto
Record your PowerPoint presentations with audio narrations using Panopto to make your class lecture videos and post them in your Canvas course to support remote teaching and students’ self-directed learning. By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Use the Panopto recorder to record asynchronous lecture videos from your own computer
- Edit lecture recordings, add quizzes, table of contents, and captions to the recordings
- Share the recording links and place the recordings into your Canvas courses
- Upload Zoom recordings to Panopto
- Manage your lecture recordings in the Panopto portal
The Zoom link for this workshop will be provided in your registration confirmation email.