Growing Roots: A Day of Introspection and Community Reflection
Together, we can build a community and culture at Georgetown for a sustainable future.
Join the Office of Sustainability and Mission & Ministry as we reflect collectively on our role in sustainability and our impact on social equity.
- Mission Reflection: Stewardship of the Earth and Creation
- Flexible time to engage in small groups discussions, self-reflection exercises, and other activities to help us engage our sense of community and develop our sense of belonging.
About the Day of Reflection:
- Breakfast & Lunch will be provided
- Please bring a reusable water bottle
- Transportation to the retreat is by Georgetown Shuttle ONLY. Personal vehicles are not permitted on the property.
- The shuttle will depart from the Main Campus Shuttle Stop at 9am and drop you off at 4pm (+/- depending on traffic)
- Cell and internet service will be limited due to the location of the facility
- Dress Code: Casual
- Please dress comfortably for activities that involve sitting or standing for extended periods of time
- Please wear durable and closed toe shoes
- Bring umbrella and rain gear in case of inclement weather
RSVP by March 15 to ensure your space