As we shared with you in December, we are pleased to launch our partnership with WeWork, to provide currently enrolled students with a WeWork All Access membership starting February 1, 2021. Sign up now to begin your membership for February.
WeWork All Access allows you to book a space for studying, subject to availability, at one of its locations in more than 80 cities around the world. In response to COVID-19, WeWork has implemented enhanced cleaning protocols and social distancing measures at all of its locations—more details are available on wework.com.
- To take advantage of this opportunity, students who are enrolled in classes for the Spring 2021 semester should confirm there is a WeWork location in your area and then visit we.co/georgetown to sign up using your Georgetown NetID email address. Your FirstName.LastName@georgetown.
edu or your personal email address will not register as eligible for the benefit.
- Your WeWork All Access membership is effective February 1, 2021 through May 19, 2021. Terms apply.
- Students must adhere to WeWork House Rules for Georgetown University Students and the Georgetown COVID-19 Addendum.
- In order to enjoy the WeWork All Access membership starting on February 1, 2021, you must sign up on or before January 28, 2021. Note: You must sign up at least two business days prior to the end of the month for your membership to begin on the first day of the following month. For example, for students who sign up on or after January 29, 2021, you will receive access to WeWork locations starting on March 1, 2021.
- Once you register via the link provided above, you will receive additional information before your first month with instructions on how to activate your membership, book workspace and access locations.
We hope you will be able to take advantage of this benefit during the Spring semester.
Robert M. Groves, Provost
Edward B. Healton, Executive Vice President of Health Sciences
William M. Treanor, Executive Vice President and Dean of the Law Center
Geoffrey S. Chatas, Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer