Zoom, Part II: Increasing Student Engagement and Collaboration
This Zoom workshop is for GUMC faculty and staff to learn how to leverage the functionality of Zoom for teaching remotely. In this workshop, participants will learn the skills for:
- Using Chat for in-meeting communication
- Using Whiteboard with annotation for student collaboration
- Using Polling for student engagement
- Using Breakout Rooms for group activities and projects
- Creating and managing attendance and poll reports with Zoom Web Portal
Registration and participation require a georgetown.edu, gunet.georgetown.edu or medstar.net email address. The Zoom link for this workshop will be provided in your registration confirmation email.