Zoom for Remote Teaching, Part I
This Zoom workshop is for GUMC faculty and staff to learn how to leverage the functionality of Zoom for teaching remotely. In this workshop, participants will learn the skills for:
- Scheduling online class meetings in your Canvas course and Zoom Client
- Delivering live lectures and recording them for later use
- Sharing screens and using Whiteboard with annotation
- Creating Polls and adding questions
- Making your Zoom meetings more secure
Registration and participation require a georgetown.edu, gunet.georgetown.edu or medstar.net email address. The Zoom link for this workshop will be provided in your registration confirmation email.