The Future of Retail
Whether we’re shopping online or donning a mask to hit the stores, we are all consumers who are dependent upon the continued success of the retail industry for our household necessities and comforts. How are our favorite brands weathering the storm? How have retailers pivoted to meet the needs of customers who are unable or unwilling to visit brick and mortar stores? What role do social impact and storytelling play in the world of sales? And, what will our shopping experience look like as the world of retail continues to evolve? Join Hoyas in the retail sector to explore the future of the direct-to-consumer industry.
- Rosalia Bucaro Polizzi (C’00), Senior Vice President, Womens, Mens, & Kids Fashion, Rue La La
- Pasha Chandra (B’08), Brand President, CALA
- Monica Ferguson (B’00), Co-Founder & CEO, Solemates
- Nicole McGrew (L’05), Owner, Threadleaf
- Moderated by Matthew Shay (EMBA’11), President, National Retail Federation
This event is presented by the Georgetown University Alumni Association and the McDonough School of Business.