The 19th Semi-Annual GU-CS Graduate Research Presentation Days (Session III)
* Craig Macdonald, Nicola Tonellotto, Sean MacAvaney, and Iadh Ounis, “PyTerrier: Declarative Experimentation in Python from BM25 to Dense Retrieval”, CIKM 2021. (Resource Conference Paper) (long paper)
* Lewis, David D. and Yang, Eugene and Frieder, Ophir, “Certifying One-Phase Technology-Assisted Reviews”, Proceedings of 30th ACM International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM 2021) (2021) (long paper)
* Yaguang Liu, Lisa Singh, “Age Inference Using A Hierarchical Attention Neural Network” CIKM 2021. (short paper)
* Michael Kranzlein, Nelson F. Liu, Nathan Schneider, “Making Heads and Tails of Models with Marginal Calibration for Sparse Tagsets”, Findings of EMNLP. 2021. (long paper)
* Nelson F. Liu, Daniel Hershcovich, Michael Kranzlein, Nathan Schneider, “Lexical Semantic Recognition”, Proceedings of the 17th Workshop on Multiword Expressions. 2021. (short paper)
* Sajad Sotudeh, Hanieh Deilamsalehy, Franck Dernoncourt, and Nazli Goharian, “TLDR9+: A Large Scale Resource for Extreme Summarization of Social Media Posts”, Proceedings of the Workshop on New Frontiers in Summarization at EMNLP 2021.