IBD Emerging Market Economy and Finance Analyst Workshop
This workshop is for current IBD candidates only. IBD candidates received a registration link through Canvas on November 28.
This workshop is designed to fully prepare students to enter the workforce in the financial sector, consulting, business management, or in multilateral organizations such as the World Bank Group. Students will learn to analyze financial systems in the emerging economy, understand the public and private participants, and to present one’s own opinion on the emerging market economy/financial landscape. Workshop participants will be exposed to qualitative and quantitative elements common in public, multinational and private sector decision making through readings, assignments, and guest speakers from highly esteemed private and public institutions.
Workshop Session Meeting Times
- Tuesday, January 24, 2023 from 9:30-12:00: Workshop Session #1: Framing Introduction to Emerging Economy and Financial System Analysis
- Friday, January 27, 2023 from 9:30-12:00: Workshop Session #2: Bank, Non-Bank Financial Sector Participants
- Tuesday, January 31, 2023 from 9:30-12:00: Workshop Session #3: Capital Markets & Private Equity
- Tuesday, February 7, 2023 from 9:30-12:00: Workshop Session #4: Emerging Markets and the Global Economy/Financial Landscape
- Friday, February 10, 2023 from 9:30-1:30: Workshop Session #5: Final Presentations (Lunch will be provided)