Health Informatics & Data Science Information Session
The M.S. in Health Informatics & Data Science at Georgetown University is designed to help students develop core competencies in data science, health-related data, predictive analytics, machine learning (ML), artificial intelligence (AI) and other advanced technologies. Through the program, students will be prepared to successfully take on a wide range of opportunities in health care organizations and related industries including health technology developers, device manufacturers, pharma/biotech, academic medical centers and management consulting firms. We help our students build critical skills for this growing sector to lead the evolution of health care.
Attend our virtual info session to learn more about what our STEM-based program has to offer! You may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Click a date below to register:
- Friday, April 22, 10-11 a.m.
- Friday, April 29, 10-11 a.m.
- Friday, May 6, 10-11 a.m.
- Friday, May 13, 10-11 a.m.
- Thursday, May 19, 10-11 a.m.
- 12-month accelerated, career-ready program
- 30 credits, full time or part time
- Capstone project with industry partners or government agencies
- Hands-on project experience in the classroom
- Well-respected faculty are practitioners and leaders in health informatics
- Located in the nation’s capital, with numerous federal agencies and 2,000 biotechnology companies