AI and the Future of Work
Artificial intelligence is an integral part of our daily lives, and its presence will only continue to grow in a world that has been indelibly changed by COVID-19. Between workers searching for new opportunities, employees working from home, and the shifting landscape of finding talent to match to opportunities, many are looking to AI to mitigate the issues we face to build a more prepared and more effective workforce. It is vital for us to understand the power of AI and how it will pave the way forward in the world of work.
Join Paul Almeida (P’16, P’20), dean of the McDonough School of Business, and Georgetown alumni in the world of AI for a conversation about the importance of skills in data analytics and synthetization, and how we can work with AI to build and discover talent in the workforce of the future.
- Paul Almeida (P’16, P’20), dean and William R. Berkeley Chair, Georgetown McDonough
- Jason Schloetzer, associate professor, Georgetown McDonough
- Flynn Coleman (F’03), author, A Human Algorithm
- Maggie Little, founder & director, Ethics Lab, Kennedy Institute of Ethics
- Fabio Rosati (B’87, P’18, P’23), executive chairman, Snagajob