Video: h.Innovation Summit Session 1
Thursday, April 19
Note: The video may take a few seconds to appear.
The role of technology at Georgetown is being reimagined. The h.Innovation Summit brings together leading thinkers from the IT industry to join with faculty, students and university leaders to explore new ideas and come up with actionable solutions to innovation challenges.
- Idea Session 1a: Innovate
- "Enabling Mobile App Creation”: Andrew Yu, President & CEO / Modo Labs
- “Creating a Design Ecosystem”: Keaton Bedell, Director of Marketing / The Corp
- “Empowering Anyone to Build an Online Course”: Gagan Biyani, Co-Founder & President / Udemy
- “Enhancing Student Learning by Personalizing Instruction”: Eric Westendorf, Founder & CEO / LearnZillion
- “The Recentered Curriculum”: Randy Bass, Ph.D, Associate Provost & Executive Director / CNDLS
- Keynote Address: Former D.C. Mayor Adrian Fenty