Journals Edited by Georgetown Faculty
Our faculty members serve as editors for a variety of peer reviewed journals in their fields of scholarship.
- Anderson, Jeffrey. Director of the BMW Center for German and European Studies and Graf Goltz Professor of Government. Editor, German Politics and Society.
- Doak, Kevin. Nippon Foundation Chair of East Asian Languages and Cultures. Co-editor, Journal of Japanese Studies.
- Donoghue, Maria. Associate professor of biology. Co-editor-in-chief, Frontiers in Neurogenesis.
- Kazin, Michael. Professor of history. Co-Editor, Dissent; board of editors, American Historical Review; editorial board, World Affairs; contributing editor, Labor.
- Mann, Janet. Professor of biology and psychology. Editor, Animal Behaviour.
- Mujica, Barbara. Professor of Spanish. Editor-in-Chief Comedia Performance.
- Olesko, Kathryn. Associate professor of history at the BMW Center for German and European Studies. Editor, OSIRIS.
- Richardson, Henry. Professor of philosophy. Editor, Ethics: An International Journal of Social, Political, and Legal Philosophy.
- Sonbol, Amira, Professor of history, School of Foreign Service – Qatar. Editor-in-chief of HAWWA: Journal of Women of the Middle East and the Islamic World.
- Veatch, Robert. Professor of medical ethics. Editor, Kennedy Institute of Ethics.
- Byrnes, Heidi. Professor of German. Associate editor, Modern Language Journal.
- Francomano, Emily. Director of comparative literature program and associate professor, department of Spanish and Portuguese. Associate editor, La corónica: A Journal of Medieval Hispanic Languages, Literatures, and Cultures.
- Langenbacher, Eric. Visiting assistant professor of government. Managing editor, German Politics and Society.
- Langlois, Catherine. Associate professor of economics at the McDonough School of Business. Associate editor, Conflict Management and Peace Science.
- Lieber, Keir. Associate professor of government at the School of Foreign Service. Associate editor, Security Studies.
- Moghaddam, Fathali. Professor of psychology. Associate editor, Psychology and Culture.
- Rappaport, Joanne. Professor of anthropology. Editor, Latin American and Caribbean Ethnic Studies.
- Roshwald, Aviel. Professor and chair of history. Associate editor, Nationalities Papers; editorial board of Ethnopolitics.
- Santoro, Miléna. Associate professor of French; Associate editor, American Review of Canadian Studies; editorial board member, Quebec Studies.
- Vreeland, James. Associate professor of international relations at the School of Foreign Service. Associate editor, The Review of International Organizations.
- Wimp, Gina. Assistant professor of biology. Associate editor, Environmental Entomology.
- Babich, Volodymyr. Assistant professor at the McDonough School of Business. Associate editor, Management Science.
- Benedetti, Laura. Professor and Chair Laura and Gaetano De Sole Professor in Contemporary Italian Culture. Editorial board, SYMPOSIUM: A Quarterly Journal In Modern Literatures.
- Calvert, Sandra. Professor of psychology and director of the Children's Digital Media Center. Editorial board, Journal of Applied Developmental Psychology; editorial board, Journal of Children, Adolescents and the Media; editorial board, Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine.
- Games, Alison. Professor of history. Editorial board, Journal of American History.
- Haddad, Yvonne. Professor of the history of Islam and Christian-Muslim Relations at the Center for Muslim-Christian Understanding. Editorial board, Contemporary Islam; editorial board, HAWWA: Journal of Women of the Middle East and the Islamic World; advisory board, Islam and Christian-Muslim Relations; advisory board, Middle East Policy Journal; editorial board, International Journal of Middle East Studies.
- Jackson, Maurice. Associate professor of history. Editorial board, The Journal of American History.
- Langer, Erick. Director of the Center for Latin American Studies and associate professor of history. Editorial board, Andes: Antropología é Historia.
- Manning, Chandra. Associate professor of history. Board of Editors, Civil War History.
- McNeill, John. University Professor of history. Editorial board, Global Environment; Editorial board, Environmental History; Editorial board, Environment and History; Editorial board, Historia Agraria (Spain).
- Miceli, Marcia. Professor of management at the McDonough School of Business. Editorial board, Organization Science; editorial board, Business Ethics Quarterly.
- Neale, Joseph. Paduano Distinguished Professor of Biology and director of the Hughes Scholars Program. Editorial Board, Journal of Biological Chemistry (as of July 2011).
- Rauschecker, Josef. Professor of physiology and biophysics. Editorial board, Restorative Neurology and Neuroscience; Editorial Board, Audiology and Neurootology; Associate editor, Frontiers in Auditory Cognitive Neuroscience.
- Sand, Jordan. Chair and associate professor of East Asian Languages and Cultures. Associate editor, Japan of the Journal of Asian Studies.
- Shedel, James. Associate professor of history. Editorial board, Austrian History Yearbook.
- Singer, Steven. Chair and associate professor of biology. Editorial board, World Journal of Gastrointestinal Pathophysiology; editorial board, The Open Parasitology Journal.