Our integrated mathematics, statistics and computer science programs prepare students for professional careers in areas as varied as computational science and engineering, financial modeling and bioinformatics in industries ranging from defense and homeland security to biotechnology and consumer finance. The Washington, D.C., area is home to a large and rapidly expanding range of businesses, industries and federal agencies in these areas, and high-level technical and quantitative skills are in great demand.
Emphasis in these programs is placed on broad knowledge in the mathematical and computer sciences, practical experience in consulting and internships and communication skills. Our faculty has wide-ranging expertise, and students benefit from frequent opportunities to interact with faculty members in independent studies and faculty research. Georgetown is a National Center of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance Education (CAEIAE), a program administered through the Georgetown Institute for Information Assurance (GIIA).
The Communication, Culture & Technology Master of Arts Program (CCT) explores the relationship between changing technology and changing cultures, including research, government, media, business, and communication.
- Bachelor of Arts in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics
- Doctor of Philosophy in Computer Science
- Master of Arts in Communication, Culture & Technology
- Master of Science in Computer Science
- Master of Science in Math and Statistics