Georgetown’s law school is among the most respected in the nation. Known for our top-ranked programs in constitutional, international, tax and clinical law, we have a strong tradition of public service.
Every year, 14 clinics offer 23 clinical courses in which our students learn through an experiential model of education, examining theoretical concepts in the context of client representation.
Our joint degree programs allow students to combine law with another field of study, including Foreign Service, business administration, public health, government and philosophy. Our transnational programs include a summer abroad program and international internships.
With the largest full-time faculty in the nation, we bring together an extraordinarily varied group of teachers, scholars and practitioners, as well as an outstanding student body representing more than 60 countries.
The Law Center’s location is within walking distance of Congress, the Supreme Court and the U.S. Department of Justice.
- Juris Doctor
- Doctor of Juridical Science (S.J.D.)
- Master of Laws in Individualized Studies
- Master of Laws in International Legal Studies
- Master of Laws in Global Health Law
- Master of Laws in Global Health Law and International Institutions
- Master of Laws in International Business and Economic Law
- Master of Laws in National Security Law
- Master of Laws in Securities and Financial Regulation
- Master of Laws in Taxation
- Dual Master of International Affairs and Law
- Juris Doctor/MA/Ph.D
- Juris Doctor/Master of Arts in Arab Studies
- Juris Doctor/Master of Arts in Eurasian, Russian and East European Studies
- Juris Doctor/Master of Arts in German and European Studies
- Juris Doctor/Master of Arts in Latin American Studies
- Juris Doctor/Master of Business Administration
- Juris Doctor/Master of Public Policy
- Juris Doctor/Master of Science in Foreign Service
- Juris Doctor/Public Health
- Juris Doctor/Master of Arts in Security Studies
- Certificate in Employee Benefits Law
- Certificate in Estate Planning
- Certificate in International Arbitration and Dispute Resolution
- Certificate in International Taxation
- Certificate in International Human Rights
- Certificate in State and Local Taxation
- Certificate Refugees and Humanitarian Emergencies
- Certificate in World Trade Organization
- Law Center